We’ll embark on our 10-Day Gentle Reset Challenge shortly, presented with support from our friends at Ricola. Not signed up yet? It’s not too late! Register for free here, and then join us from November 12-21, 2021 on the mat.
Many of you have already messaged us to get the shopping list for Insiya’s ‘planti-ful’ breakfast recipes! The wait is over. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Apples: 6
- Avocados: 2
- Bananas: 2
- Berries: 1 cup (Fresh or frozen)
- Papaya: 1 (Ripe, do test. The fruit should not be hard, the flesh should be anywhere from a yellow to orange).
- Baby Spinach or Baby Kale: 1/2 cup
- Carrots: 2
- Celery: 1 stick
- Cucumber: 1
- Fennel: 1 bulb + fronds
- Lemon: 2-3
- Lime: 1-2
- Onions: 2
- Radish: 1-2
- Herbs: Cilantro: 1/2 bunch
- Fresh ginger root: 2”
- Garlic: 6-8 cloves
- Mint: A small bunch
- Thyme: A few sprigs
- Rosemary: A few sprigs
- Fresh turmeric root: 1” (optional, can substitute with dry turmeric powder).
- Bay leaves: 2-3
- Cardamom Powder: 1 small jar
- Cinnamon: 1 small jar
- Cloves: 3
- Cumin Seeds: 1 small jar
- Fennel Seeds: 1 small jar
- Peppercorns: A handful
- Turmeric: 1 small jar
- Vanilla bean paste or small bottle of extract
- Sea salt or himalayan pink salt.
- Almond Milk or Cashew Milk (unsweetened): 1 carton, or homemade approximately 4 cups.
- Coconut Milk: 1 Can full fat coconut milk (not light).
- Coconut Oil: 250 g
- EVOO: Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 250 g
Nuts & Seeds:
- Almonds: ¼ cup toasted in just a little bit of coconut oil
- Cashews: ¼ cup toasted in just a little bit of coconut oil
- Chia Seeds: 1 cup
- Hemp Seeds: 1 tbsp
- Walnuts: ¼ cup toasted in just a little bit of coconut oil
- Pistachios in just a little bit of coconut oil
- Sweetener: Maple Syrup Coconut Sugar
- Baking Powder: 1 tsp
- Coconut Water: 1 cup (optional)
- Coconut Yoghurt: 1/2 cup (optional)